n the music industry, Beats headphones are a hugely popular choice. They’re a great alternative to enjoying music whether you’re at home or on the go, despite frequently receiving poor feedback in studio environments.
Of course, you’ll need to understand how to pair beats wireless earbuds with your device if you want to use them to listen to music.
Fortunately, this is quite simple and usually only takes a few seconds. Continue reading to learn how to pair beats wireless earbuds with Windows, iOS, and Android devices.
How To Pair Beats Wireless Earbuds
How To Pair Beats Wireless Earbuds With Mac
If you use an Apple iMac or MacBook, you’ll find customer support helpful because Apple has owned Beats since 2014.
Luckily, getting your how to pair beats wireless earbuds done is simple, so you probably won’t be asking for customer support.
To link your Beats to your Mac, do the following:
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your Macbook or iMac. By selecting the Apple logo in the upper left corner, selecting System Preferences, then selecting “Bluetooth”, you can verify this.
- By pressing the system button on the charging case until the LED flashes, make sure your Beats Headphones are near your smartphone and Beats pairing mode is enabled.
- You should now see a list of supported devices in the Bluetooth menu, one of which is your Beats. Once you’ve located them, click on them and your iMac or MacBook will link to them.
How To Pair Beats Wireless Earbuds With Window
It’s simple to do how to pair beats wireless earbuds, such as Beats Studio Buds, with a Windows device.
Make sure your headphones are fully charged first as failure to do so may cause problems.
Simply follow these steps to link your Beats to a Windows device:
- By searching for “Settings” in the start menu you can access the settings of Windows 10 or 11. By using the Windows key and me you can also locate this.
- Select “Bluetooth and Devices” in the next window, and make sure the Bluetooth toggle is enabled. Make sure you’re turning on pairing mode on your Beats headphones (not doing so will prevent the buds from connecting to your device).
- While keeping the headset inside the case, open it and click the pairing button until the box light flashes.
- On your computer’s Bluetooth settings screen, click ‘Add a device’ and then ‘Bluetooth.
Your computer or laptop will scan a moment later for the device displaying your Beats headphones.
Then all you have to do to connect is choose them from the list!
Whether you’re using Beats Flex wireless headphones or another device, the method should be simple.
How To Pair Beats Wireless Earbuds With IOS
Are you curious about how to pair beats wireless earbuds with Android? Simple! Just adhere to these guidelines:
- As other versions of Android won’t work, make sure your phone runs version 6.0 or higher.
- Make sure Bluetooth and location services are enabled on your phone. Swiping down from the top of the screen and touching the Bluetooth and Location emblems will do this.
- Make sure the headphones are close to the phone and that the case cover is open.
- When you tap the “Tap To Pair” button, a notice indicating the completion of the connection should appear shortly after.
It’s simple to link Beats wireless earbuds if you’re wondering how to do it.
To connect Beats Earbuds, you may also utilize the Beats app for Android. Make sure Beats Earbuds pairing mode is enabled before downloading the app.
You should see the pairing card flash up while holding the earbuds close to your smartphone, enabling connection. If this doesn’t work, just adhere to these guidelines:
- Select Settings, then select Security & location, then select Location.
- Ensure that Use Location is turned on.
- Activate the Beats app.
- Select App Settings from the menu that appears in the top left corner of the app.
Make sure Location is enabled by choosing Android Settings, Permissions, and then Android Settings.
Quick Fixes For Beats Earbuds Not Connecting To My Device
A handful of these easy remedies can help if you’re having connection problems.
Verify How Far Your Device Is
Make sure your PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device is within the pairing range of your earbuds before continuing. Moving into range is all it takes for them to connect.
Set up New Earbuds
Sometimes all things need is a fast reset to function again! Hold down the volume down and power buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds to do this. Let go of the earphones when the LED starts to flash to force a reset.
From here, try reconnecting; the Earbuds should quickly pair with your smartphone.
See To It That Your Earbuds Are Not Attached To Any Other Device
Your Earbuds won’t be able to connect to anything else if they are already attached to a device.
They should then be able to pair with your desired device once you make sure you disconnect them from the device they are now attached to.
Put Your Earbuds Away.
By making your smartphone “forget” your earbuds, you may try to reconnect from scratch, which frequently solves the problem and enables connection. To forget your earphones, just do the following:
- Open “Settings” and choose “Bluetooth”
- Choose “Forget This Device” while looking for your earbuds.
- Tap the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the display.
- Go to System Preferences, then click “Bluetooth.”
- Choose your Beats, then select ‘Forget This Device’ by pressing the X.
- Select Bluetooth & Devices from the settings search results.
- Find your earbuds, then click or tap the three dots next to them, then choose “Remove Device” from the menu.
- Select the Settings icon by swiping it up from the screen.
- Hit “Connected Devices” from there, followed by “Connection Preferences” and “Bluetooth.”
- Search for the device name and choose “Forget” or “Unpair.”
These are easy ways to pair beats wireless earbuds for different devices. Take note of our tips if you’re having a hard time doing it. Good luck.